Friday, September 13, 2013

Death to the Blog

I will no longer be updating this blog, for I now have a real functioning website. And it is far more organized and breezier to browse through, not to mention update. Thank you to everyone who's subscribed to this blog and has been keeping track of the things I post. I hope my abandoning it in favor of the site doesn't make things difficult for you.

I'm actually just using a tumblr theme for the new site, which in all honesty is a godsend. I was able to get everything together in 3 days after having gotten fed-up with developing a Drupal-based site over the past 3-4 years. Not all my work is on the site yet, but I'll be digging into my archives and posting old stuff along side the new stuff from time to time. Hope you like it. Feedback welcome.

2 comments:

Rupert Neil Bumfrey said...

Good luck with the move, I have now subscribed to the RSS on http://www.ganzeer.com/ and removed this :-)

Ganzeer said...

Thank you, Rupert. Do let me know if there are any complications with the new RSS.

Best wishes,
G

Related:

Related Posts with Thumbnails